Here at Lime Designs, we take pride in our reputation as one of the most reputable kitchen showrooms serving the Banstead area. In our role as kitchen designers, we monitor changes in the popularity of colours and materials used in our kitchens. While the overall design has a significant impact on the kitchen itself, the colours and materials used set the tone. As a kitchen company with more than 50 years of experience behind us, we recognise this makes a significant difference to achieving that much-desired wow-factor.
Unlike some kitchen showrooms, we recognise that our role as kitchen planners requires listening to our clients before making any suggestions. If property owners have their heart set on certain colour and material combinations, that’s great! But for those seeking extra inspiration, we have put together a brief guide below outlining some of the most popular shades and materials currently on the market.
1. Deep Blue: Tones in this particular chart offer a bold, distinctive finish to kitchens. Interestingly, when applied by our kitchen designers, deep blues create a vintage feel even when used on contemporary installations. These results create a kitchen that always catches the eye.
2. Saffron Yellow: While an entire colour scheme of this shade would might become overwhelming, it works fantastically when paired with muted greys and hints of concrete. When in the hands of our experienced kitchen planners, and one of the most trusted kitchen showrooms in the Banstead area, this juxtaposition delivers stunning results.
3. Earthy Tones: The use of earthy tones and materials in various shades of brown and dark green provide a great addition to contemporary kitchens. These natural hues and textures perfectly offset the clean, attractive lines and finishes of the modern kitchens we provide as a kitchen company.
4. Industrial Shades: While the industrial look has been popular in restaurants and cafes for a while, the trend has now turned to domestic properties in the Banstead area. Black marble tops, warm oak surfaces and shades of charcoal and black have proven a popular choice for kitchen designers looking for a modern look inspired by classic ideas.
5. Reclaimed Wood: As kitchen planners integrate an increasing number of sustainable features into kitchens, it’s no surprise that reclaimed wood has proven a popular addition. Rich in rustic charm and personality, these wooden surfaces blend seamlessly with traditional and contemporary designs alike.
As one of the most respected local kitchen showrooms, we integrate as many of our clients’ ideas in to their kitchen designs. To view some of the results we achieve as a kitchen company, please visit the previous projects page.
In our role as your kitchen designers, we cover every aspect of design and installation.